For the month of February, let’s get to know more about Michelle DeDominici so here are some questions we asked her
1 How would your friends describe you?
I think my friends would say that I am an outgoing, happy, caring and compassionate person. Oh and some say that I am funny.
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Beacon Hill or Savannah GA
3. What makes you laugh the most?
4. What did you want to be when you were small?
A solid gold dancer or a veterinarian
5. What do you do in your spare time?
I love to garden and go dancing.
6. What was your first job?
Besides babysitting, I worked as a secretary in an attorney’s office during the summer and after school.
7. What’s your favorite movie? and Why?
So many movies that I love, but I think a Bronx tale.
8. Do you consider yourself to be a morning person?
I am definitely a morning person. Have been all my life.
9. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be?
Travel more before settling down and having a family.
10.Why Parkway Real Estate?
I worked with Danielle at another real estate office before she opened Parkway. I found her to be very helpful, intelligent and had lots of energy and was enjoyable to work with.